Case in point, while claiming that they're only against illegal-immigration in interviews to the press, the anti-immigrant xenophobes in Danbury show their true colors and have attacked ALL immigrants during their various forums, meetings, and rallies.
The Vice President of Elise Marciano's the United States for Immigration Enforcement, John McGowan, has been highly critical of my coverage of his rants and during the organization's forum held at Western Connecticut State Univeristy, he challenge to me to factually report on the group's "well attended" anti-immigration event.
The following videoclip is my reply...
1. Marciano's Vice President issued a challenge:
2. Members of Marciano's group as well as members of other anti-immgrant organizations are in attendance.
3. A member of Marciano's group (and a World War II vet) suggest following the Hitler's model and round up immigrants and place them into concentration camps.
4. The audience applaud in agreement.
5. This comment is not picked up in the News-Times write up on the event BUT is picked up on my site and BACKED UP with video of the moron making the statement, followed with the audience applauding in agreement.