• Eugene Driscoll wrote a good piece on the traffic nightmare on Newtown Road/White Street/Route 6.That's it for now, I'll be back later.
• Eileen FitzGerald wrote an interesting piece on the recent discussion at Western Connecticut State University regarding the history of slavery. You gotta love this comment from one of the local bigots:Everyone knows that slavery was the best thing to ever happen to bla-ck people. They were savages, running around in their underwear and eating each other. Africans had a long history of non-achievement, both technologically and culturally. Look at Africa now. The countries ruled by blac-ks are horrible. Europeans lifted African **** out of the dark agaes, bringing them to civilization in the new world. B-lacks should thank every white person they see.I bet this is the dolt who sent the email of the African with the AK47 and iPod to Pauline.
• The News-Times/Connecticut Post should take a cue from The Hartford Courant and provide a complete replica the print edition of their newspaper online.
• Radio personality and Courant columnist Colin McEnroe reminds us again why MediaCorp is DANGEROUS.
• Skip the shameful blub in the News-Times and read My Left Nutmeg's CaptCT's post on "Stick with Joe" Democrat Ken Curran grabbing the Democratic nomination for Lou DeLuca's seat over former American diplomat and U.S. Ambassador to Tunisia, John T. McCarthy of Woodbury.
• The latest edition of Danbury Live from Saturday night (Charter Review Public Hearing) will be posted later today.
• You know the crap has hit the fan when Paddington is arrested and interrogated over his immigration status. Joel "cowboy" Urice, Elise "deer in the headlights" Marciano, and the bottom feeders who meet at every other Wednesday at the American Legion would be proud.
Time: 10:59 AM
Hat City Blog | READ, WATCH, AND LEARN.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.