Due to video production problems, I was unable to highlight EVERYONE of Natale's disgraceful lies. Here's a real small list of the most embarrassing moments (and lies) from Natale's appearance:
* So-called "prepared remarks" (that were most likely prepared for her by you know who),
* Her slap in the face of such people as Betty Crudgington and George Massoud (who are deceased) when she stated that she's the FIRST City Clerk who is actually doing the job of City Clerk,
* Her horrific statement about the city finding a way around publishing the ordinances (which might I add, is a STATE STATUE)
* Her laughable proudest accomplishment in her three terms as City Clerk is of "binding" the Common Council agenda (you're on your THIRD term, and THAT'S your biggest accomplishment?
* Her FAT LIE that she was the one who started posting minutes on the city website (although the website started in 2002),
* Her repeating the same thing over and over again when asked questions
* AND her lack of explaining the NUMEROUS errors she made under her watch (FOI violation, lack of answering requests for information from council members, not getting the information on the city's website in a timely manner, the stupidity behind her refusal to hand over a Common Council agenda to a reporter for the News-Times, her disgraceful role in the whole Hispanic Center "racially motivated" screw-up, etc.
I'm going to hold off until I record the repeat of last night's show before I really go into detail and highlight EVERY SINGE LIE and MISSTATEMENT Natale made. Again, due to video production problems, we weren't really able to go into great detail about Natale's nonsense BUT trust me, we're REALLY going to go into detail and shed light on one of the worst elected officials in the history of Danbury AND explain why it's critical that this position (that pays 48,000 per year) should be eliminated from the city's charter.